ICS is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing systems held since 1987.
The focus of ICS is the high performance computers and computation:
- Architecture including power-aware, parallel I/O, grid-based, web-based, continuous monitoring, self-healing, fault-tolerant, embedded
- Productivity including benchmarks, performance evaluation studies, specialized languages, program development tools
- Systems including compilers, operating systems, schedulers, runtime optimization
- Applications including numeric and non-numeric, scientific, biological, industrial, massive sensory processing
- Theoretical underpinnings of any of the above topics as well as analysis and experimental evaluation of systems.
The ICS 25th Anniversary Volume published by ACM can be found . This volume contains the most influential papers presented at the conference in its first 25 years, together with the authors' retrospectives.
will be held June 8-11 in Newport Beach, CA, USA.
Note: This is the real ICS conference sponsored by ACM since 1987. A conference at the following URL
https://www.waset.org/conference/2015/01/singapore/ICS was started in 2014 and is illegally using our conference name.
It is not an ACM sponsored conference.