ICS is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing systems held since 1987.
The focus of ICS is the high performance computers and computation:
- Architecture including power-aware, parallel I/O, grid-based, web-based, continuous monitoring, self-healing, fault-tolerant, embedded
- Productivity including benchmarks, performance evaluation studies, specialized languages, program development tools
- Systems including compilers, operating systems, schedulers, runtime optimization
- Applications including numeric and non-numeric, scientific, biological, industrial, massive sensory processing
- Theoretical underpinnings of any of the above topics as well as analysis and experimental evaluation of systems.
Note: This website is currently migrating to a different hosting entity and currently has only the very basic information