ICS is the premier international forum for the presentation of research results in high-performance computing systems. In 2012, the conference will be held at the San Servolo Conference Center in Venice, Italy.
Papers are solicited on all aspects of research, development, and application of high-performance experimental and commercial systems, from terascale to exascale.
Areas of interest include:
- Computationally challenging scientific and commercial applications
- Models of computation and programming
- Computer architecture and hardware organization
- System software
- Power efficiency and reliability
- Large scale installations for internet, data centers, and cloud computing
- Theoretical foundations of all aspects relevant to supercomputing
Use the ACM SIG Proceedings "Alternate" style. Extensive documentation can be found at the ACM site . Submissions should be a maximum of ten (10) pages, including references.
Submissions (both abstract and paper) should be prepared for double blind review, i.e., without author names, or other identifying material in the submission. Authors should refer to themselves in the 3rd person when citing their own work.
Use the submission site at EasyChair to submit both abstracts and papers.
Paper submission: January 15, 2012 (hard deadline, no extensions to be given)
Notification of acceptance: March 19, 2012
Final papers due: April 18, 2012
Conference: 25-29 June 2012
Workshops and tutorials: January 22, 2012
Deadlines are firm. No extensions will be given. The submission closing time is 23:59 at "UTC-12", which is noon of the following day UTC, or 1pm of the following day Venice local time.